Period of completion
- Project’s geography Russia
The project is aimed at the company's financial recovery, which had been in bankruptcy since 2015. PCG efficient anti-crisis and system management made it possible to restart the plant's operations under a new brand, Quadro Decor. Currently, it is a fast-growing full-cycle manufacturing company, producing porcelain stoneware for flooring under its own brand. The company has an annual production capacity of 8.5mln m2. In the long term, PCG's goal is to make the company a market leader in terms of efficiency, profitability, advanced management approaches and investment appeal. PCG has made progress in:
- Building a professional management team.
- Implementation of crisis and system management.
- Debt restructuring and investment in the company development.
- The company’s strategy development.
- Installation of new equipment and the modernisation of existing equipment.